As real estate investors, we’re always searching for websites that help automate our business or improve our business as a whole. Below, we’re sharing some of our favorites websites that we recommend checking out!
– Carrot is probably the most used website platform by real estate investors. Trevor Mauch and many of his team members are active investors and have some of the best REI websites we’ve seen. • BatchSkipTracing
– Created by Investor Fuel members Aaron Pimpis and Ashley Stryzpek, this SMS platform has multiple templates for each type of text response and is limited per market.
– Looking for a network of other like-minded investors who have the same goal of scaling their business and truly reaching financial freedom? Investor Fuel is a real estate investing mastermind that has a culture similar to a family and we’re all go-getters and have a giving mindset.
– Podio is a tried and true CRM that can be as simple or complex as you’d like to make it.• Asana
– Looking for vinyl stickers for your car or magnets pass out instead of your traditional business cards? StickerMule has great options for stickers, magnets, buttons, tape, and packaging to enhance your brand awareness. • Hubstaff
– Have virtual staff and want to make sure they’re performing at the level you expect? Hubstaff takes random screenshots of their screens and provides you with a percentage of productivity based on their computer usage. • Screencast-o-Matic
– Looking to train a new hire on how you like tasks done? Wanting to record your screen with a voiceover? This tool allows you to document your screen and voice in a simple and easy to use manner. • Roofstock
– John Martinez is the founder of REI Sales Academy and is probably the best sales trainer out there for real estate investors. If you or your acquisitions manager haven’t been to an event of his, you’re leaving money on the table.
– Real estate investing through your Self-Directed IRA and other retirement accounts are great ways to make your money work for you. Reach out to learn how you can do this and how you can use other people’s retirements for your deals.
– If you have rentals, commercial or single family, and you don’t know what cost segregation is, you need to talk to these guys! They’ll provide you with opportunities to save you money in taxes.
These are just a handful of websites that we’ve found extremely helpful in the real estate investing industry. Many are created by other active investors who found a hole in the industry and created a product to help themselves and others become more productive investors.