This is a rent ready, or near rent ready (see below) house in Walnut Park West. Awesome tree-lined street, walking distance to park, playground, and Northwest High School. It is currently tenant occupied at $650/mo and they are month to month. This house will support rents of $725.
Hardwood floors throughout, brick in great condition, furnace is 7 years old, roof is 12. There is a detached garage in back as well.
Here is the stuff that it could use. Most of this is optional.
- Outside ac unit is buried in weeds (see pics). It was functional but several years ago a tenant took the copper lines. It might work when reconnected, or you could not worry about it. Window units are the norm.
- Add a garage door. Tracks are already there.
- Paint garage siding
- Fix fascia and paint fascia/trim on garage.
- 2 downspouts needed on house.
- Eave vents need painting.
- 1 piece of fascia on house needs to be replaced.
- Light landscaping cleanup.
- There is a fully functional stove, but it is dated. I would replace it.
||5946 Laura Avenue, St. Louis, MO, USA
|Sq Footage Source
|Monthly Market Rent
|Tenant In Place
|Property Management In Place
|Seller Financing Available
||I have equitable interest and am assigning my rights to purchase this property
||July 17th, 2018
Do your research before making any investment!
Seller assumes all responsibility for the content of this listing.