As real estate investors, we’re always searching for websites that help automate our business or improve our business as a whole. Below, we’re sharing some of our favorites websites that we recommend checking out!
– YellowLetterHQ is a Direct Mail House that specializes in the real estate investing space. They offer competitive pricing, quick turnaround, and additional services like list stacking and returned mail tracking to help you maximize your marketing dollars.
– Carrot is probably the most used website platform by real estate investors. Trevor Mauch and his team focus on build investor websites that quickly gain SEO traction in your local market. Their industry-leading inbound marketing tools help your site rank better more easily (on the web and on mobile devices), and they offer hands-on expert coaching, support, and training programs specific to our industry. • BatchSkipTracing
– Looking for skip tracing needs? BatchSkipTracing, like above, was created by active real estate investors for real estate investors. Batch Skip Tracing offers the best data, at the best prices. Pulling from billions of records from credit headers, public and private records, and niche and unique databases, Batch Skip Tracing expertly locates information to find the data you need.
They provide unlimited skip tracing with no long-term contracts, bulk discount pricing, mobile & landline scrubbing, and nationwide data.
– Created by Investor Fuel members Aaron Pimpis and Ashley Stryzpek, this SMS platform has multiple templates for each type of text response and is limited per market. The platform is TCPA compliant that offers all-in-one messaging with a proprietary routing algorithm to increase your hit-rate at an affordable price.
– Looking for a network of other like-minded investors who have the same goal of scaling their business and truly reaching financial freedom? Investor Fuel is a real estate investing mastermind that has a culture similar to a family and we’re all go-getters and have a giving mindset.
– Podio is a tried and true CRM that can be as simple or complex as you’d like to make it. The Podio platform is used by investors all across the country and can be customized to fulfill your companies specific needs. Podio can make it happen.. whether you’re looking to add a simple lead tracking system or a complex follow up drip campaign?• Asana
– Looking for vinyl stickers for your car or magnets pass out instead of your traditional business cards? StickerMule has great options for stickers, magnets, buttons, tape, and packaging to enhance your brand awareness. • Hubstaff
– Have virtual staff and want to make sure they’re performing at the level you expect? Hubstaff takes random screenshots of their screens and provides you with a percentage of productivity based on their computer usage. • Screencast-o-Matic
– Looking to train a new hire on how you like tasks done? Wanting to record your screen with a voiceover? This tool allows you to document your screen and voice in a simple and easy to use manner. • Roofstock
– Looking for long-term or short-term loans? Reach out to LendingOne and get a rate quote in 2 minutes or less. LendingOne’s mission is to make the overall process of applying and receiving loans for real estate investors quicker and more reliable by focusing on technology, customer service, and clear-quick communication.
– John Martinez is the founder of REI Sales Academy and is probably the best sales trainer out there for real estate investors. If you or your acquisitions manager haven’t been to an event of his, you’re leaving money on the table. John is the industry-leading sales trainer that has coached thousands of acquisitions specialists to help them convert more leads to deals.
– Real estate investing through your Self-Directed IRA and other retirement accounts are great ways to make your money work for you. Specialized is a boutique financial services firm that specializes in allowing clients to self-direct their retirement, education, health savings and 401(k) accounts into alternative assets like real estate, notes, mortgages, trust deeds, precious metals, FOREX and virtually anything the government allows.
Reach out to learn how you can do this and how you can use other people’s retirements for your deals.
– If you own real estate and know that you must write the IRS and the state controller a check for income tax, there is still time to legally reduce or eliminate paying income taxes. They can perform cost segregation that will accelerate your depreciation and reduce income taxes.
– Simple CFO Solutions provides CFO and bookkeeping services. They will handle your accounting tasks to help minimize your stress and maximize your profitability. Their solutions help give you the confidence in your numbers and the reports you need to make faster, better business decisions.
– Whether you’re a licensed real estate agent or an active real estate investor, your time is best-spent marketing and building relationships with your clients. They manage the paperwork, communication, and deadlines involved in every deal, to ensure your deal gets to the closing table as seamlessly as possible. They are an extension of your team without the liability of hiring in-house.
These are just a handful of websites that we’ve found extremely helpful in the real estate investing industry. Many are created by other active investors who found a hole in the industry and created a product to help themselves and others become more productive investors.
As our network is constantly growing, we wanted to reintroduce this blog with updated and new information to provide you with the best information possible.