The holidays are literally, right around the corner. Turkeys are purchased, pies are being prepped, and the guys are ready for some football.
As we surround ourselves with family and friends this holiday season, it’s the perfect time to reflect on the past year. Forget about the negatives and focus on the what’s really important.
There’s so much to be thankful for!
On Facebook, many people take part in the ’30 Days of Thanks’ challenge. This challenge has you post 1 thing you’re thankful for each day of November. Some are funny, others are sincere, but all in all, it reminds us to appreciate all the good we have in our lives.
We wanted to share our reasons for thanks (yes – all 30!) with you. Our company has grown over the years and we started reflecting on some of the things we’re grateful for. We added them below for you to check out.
We’re thankful for…
- Being in control of life!
- The possibility of infinite success
- Our families
- The ability to help the community
- Our members!
- Flexibility in our schedule
- Access to top-notch mentors
- Systems to make life easier (CRMs, answering services, anything automated)
- Being our own boss
- Our expert contributors
- Being able to simply enjoy life
- Potentials for growth
- Being on our own schedule
- Having a healthy mindset
- Financial freedom
- Being surrounded by loved ones
- Learning from the best in the industry
- Breaking away from the 9-5
- Our successes (and our failures)
- Being surrounded by like-minded people
- The ability to make change happen
- New technology that makes business… easier!
- Being able to be a solution for someone
- Our team
- The opportunity to educate
- Doing what we love
- Our investor friends
- Being healthy
- The ability to take a day (or week or month) off if we want to
- Being able to create a stable and thriving future for our families and ourselves
It’s important to be grateful and give thanks throughout the entire year. As you grow with your business, take the time to reflect. So many people go through their days without a glance back at their journey.
This industry can bring on some of the best successes anyone can imagine.
Celebrate your successes.
Learn from your failures.
Always stay humble.