Depending on where you’re at in your real estate investing career, an extra deal a month could impact your life in different ways. If you’re just starting out and haven’t reached a solid consistency yet, having an extra deal a month could be life-changing. If you’re more experienced, it can allow you to try out new strategies, add to your rental portfolio, and overall enhance your stability.
Let’s be honest.
Stability within real estate investing is a beautiful thing. We’re so accustomed to ups-and-downs, that having financial security can provide a welcome comfort that your family protected from the rollercoaster of real estate investing.
Really, more deals mean more opportunities.
- Another deal a month can provide you the confidence to start really scaling your business.
- Another deal a month can allow you to try creative financing strategies.
- Another deal a month can allow you to find more loyal crews if you’re rehabbing properties.
- Another deal a month can allow you to hire your first team member.
- Another deal a month can allow you to start automating your systems better so your growth can have a jump start.
- Another deal a month can give you a larger marketing budget so you can get more leads in your pipeline.
- Another deal a month can allow you to start a new marketing channel to expand your exposure to your market.
So ask yourself. What can another deal a month do for you? What impact will it make on your life, your family, and your business?
Now that you’re thinking about the impact it could have, the next step is to figure out how to accomplish your consistent additional deal a month.
Reverse engineer and see what changes you’d need to make. Would you need to send out more mailers? If so, how many more? Would you need to add another channel of marketing to your existing marketing strategies?
What if you could keep your marketing consistent and try to finesse your follow-up game so that you’re getting more deals from leads you’ve previously generated?
What if you opened up your “buy box” a bit to allow for more creative strategies?
These changes are personal to you. It has to be what makes sense for you and your business.
Don’t get comfortable where you are. Always try to be a better version of who you were yesterday. Large success can come from steady, small improvements.